Saturday, January 17, 2015

Power Theory credit card sized 2500mah battery charger

I recieved this product for free to review.

But it is so freaking cool! OK this one doesn't have a huge capacity or a fancy LCD display but it is tiny! What makes it even cooler is it not only comes with a built in charging cable, cable to charge it, and a micro USB to lightning (apple) charger converter and a micro USB protector but the fact that you can stash the converter inside the tiny device is just icing on the cake.














It charges pretty quickly and gave my kids kindle fire HD an extra 25% battery life which I totally needed to keep them occupied whilst getting my wisdom teeth extracted!! Its small enough to fit in your pocket and you don't have to have the attached cord removed to charge it up which also happens fast. I don't have an iPhone or iPad but it is still cool that I have the capability to charge a friends if need be so its a huge bonus! What I really like about it the most though is all you need is the unit to use it. No extra cords or anything which makes it truly emergency ready. It is slightly larger than a credit card though. If you would like to pick one up for your self you can do so here.

4 comments:

  1. I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from. Slice invite code

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. Givingarea

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Omvormer 12v

    ReplyDelete