Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hango Lunch bags

I recieved this product for free to review.

Hey everyone! Well my first impression of this product was really the last I expected. Fancy, high quality, well made. I mean the presentation is impressive! They come inside a nice cloth bag,





the kind with the drawstrings at the top that I've seen people use in place of book bags at times, but you know a smaller version, nice material. Then once you get them out they are actually folded in a way that I just found ingenious. The way its folded makes them about the size of a clutch bag and a take along makeup bag respectively. The color choice is really gorgeous and I don't care for pink myself usually but this one is kind of deep and toned down not bright or baby and really says woman all over not girl the golden brown accent is also a really nice choice. Back to the fold for a moment, if you were to pack your lunch without tupperwares you could easily fold this back down and stick it in your purse or briefcase for the way home, very compact. Having them in 2 different sizes is nice too since of course the more empty space in the bag the harder it is to keep it cool so if you were just having a wrap some hummus and a few pretzels for lunch you could bring the small bag where as a large salad or your day to bring lunch to share with a friend or perhaps extras because you are working late and you could really use the larger bag. I could definitely also see it as something cute for a mommy/daughter thing. Or a father son thing if you go for the black color. It insulates really well and the only thing I didn't like about it was when I first got it it had the new plastic smell. It went away quickly though so all is well. If you would like to pick up a set for yourself you can do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment