Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ark survival gear 7,500+ heirloom seeds

I got this for free to review via tomoson.com
OK so I have been mulling over what I wanted to say about these seeds. I have been wanting to get a kit like this for my zombie apocalypse stockpile for a long time now. Don't look at me like that. Everyone should have one. If you plan for a zombie apocalypse you will be prepared for anything that comes your way. As a result of my needing these for the future and well the fact that I live in an apartment, I can't really grow them yet. I have however opened it up and looked at the goods inside. I'm impressed. Its missing potatoes but since those are easy to grow I'm sure I'll be fine. But it has medicinal herbs and nutritious veggies, here's a list I found to save myself some time.
It also had a mystery pack of seeds its blank and I don't know what it will grow, I may try that one before the end of civilization. Now these are non GMO seeds. Heirloom varieties and there are tons. With detailed instructions on each pack for how and when to grow the seeds inside, which ta almost as awesome as the fact that you'll be able to save your seeds from each crop with detailed instructions from your survival guide PDF (providing you've printed it out before technology is just gone.) 
Here's some pictures!






So just in case you'd like to get your own ark survival seeds you can buy them here or here.
You can also find me on
• Twitter
• Facebook
• Instagram
• LinkedIn
• YouTube and my second channel
• Pinterest
• Tumblr
• Like my page

No comments:

Post a Comment