Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Zeigels waist trimmer belt

I recieved this product for free to review.

Hey again. Yet another let's hope this makes me skinny again product. What it's really supposed to do is increase core temperature making exercise more efficient and making you sweat. Being made of neoprene makes it almost a guarantee that it will make you sweat without having the sucky side effect of me not being able to use it because it's made of latex (because it isn't). There are a lot of neoprene waist trimmers on the market though so lets go over the pros and cons as I see it.

Pro: It is adjustable. Being made of a strip of neoprene and Velcro makes it adjustable which means it will fit more people without having to worry about sizing or for that matter wasting money buying another smaller one if it works.

Con: Being that the Velcro strip is the same girth as the rest of the belt and that things that stretch tend to get thinner as it does means its almost impossible to get the thing on without the Velcro hanging over the edges and the scratchy side touching your skin. Of course wearing a shirt under remedies this but it could have been a non issue were it made slightly different.

Pro: It is really quite comfortable when it is on correctly. Even if you put it on tight like I like to.

Con: I really really wish it were wider. It is a lot more comfortable sitting lower and I really wish it were wide enough to cover my whole stomach.

Pro: it actually makes me look skinnier after wearing it. Possibly because it's squeezing my guts in or something but I don't think it's my imagination that the actual fat feels softer after using this. I wish I could use it on my rear or my legs to see if it helps with cellulite.

All and all given that this is the only waist trimmer I've used so far I can't completely discount it but giving consideration to the issues I've noticed I have to concede that this is not the perfect waist trimming solution. However I have been and will continue using it until something better comes along. I'm hoping the company takes my criticism to heart because they do make a lot of great products, and I don't dislike this one either, I just honestly think this would be perfect were it tweaked a bit. If you are thinner than I am you might not have the same issues, of course it's debatable that you would need the belt in the first place right? Anyway if you want to pick one up you can do so here. Sorry no pictures, I'm feeling... Fat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment